Day off Thursday =)

It's 8pm and i'm still awake! haha  As I said in my last post, I wasn't going to be getting much sleep today...and I really didn't.  I woke up at 6:30 and went and picked Emma up, got her ready for school and then dropped her off at school.  I went out shopping with a couple of friends and we went and did a little "couponing" =)  I tell you, it's pretty fun when you see your total come to $62.00, give them your coupons and it goes down to $15.00 =)  So here's what I got today.

 
 
I think I did pretty good!!!  Most everything came from Target, expect the 2 colgates and the 2 bottles of LA Looks hair gel. 
So at Target I got:
 
4 Bottles of Herbal Essence Shampoo
4 Bottles of Herbal Essence Conditioner
2 Bottles of Method cleaning spray
2 Bottles of Pledge multisurface spray
2 Bottles of All laundry Detergent
2 Bottles of ACT mouthwash
1`package of Schick razers
That all came to $62 and I only paid $15
 
I then went to the Dollar Tree.  I had 2 coupons for colgate toothpaste and 2 coupons for the LA Looks hair gel.  I got the counter and paid 20 cents for everything =)  The clerk laughed when she saw the price.  It's fun.  And if you don't coupon you definately should.  I'm still learning, but i'm loving it so far!! 
 
I ended up getting home around 11:30, and I was dead tired.  I went and layed down and fell asleep until 1:45, then it was time to go and get Emma.  We came home and Brian had to leave for work shortly after, so we went out to supper together before he left.  Yeah, we ate supper at 3:30 today =)  We just ended up at Taco Bell/KFC.  I had the new Cantina Salad.  If you all have it near you, try it.  It was really good and super fresh tasting =) 

Emma just made pumpkin chip cookies for her class tomorrow.  She did it all by herself too!  I put all the ingredients out for her and told her how much to measure, and she did it!  I think she was pretty proud of herself =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She had a lot of fun making them =)
Tomorrow if Friday and we find out what level Emma goes into for gymnastics =)  She's pretty excited about it!!
 
This evening after we left the grocery store we were going across a bridge and I was reminded why fall in Maine is my favorite time of the year.  It's so beautiful this time of the year.
 
 
 
 
Soon this will all be snow covered...not looking forward to that at all. 
 
Have a good evening all =)