Cookies & Bears

A couple of people asked me for the recipe for the pumpkin chip cookies I posted yesterday...you asked so here's the recipe =)

Pumpkin Chip Cookies
1 can of pumpkin
2 eggs
3 teaspoons milk
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 cups of sugar
1 cup of oil
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspooons cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 cups of flour
1 package 12oz chocolate chips

I refrigerate the dough for an hour or so before baking them off.  I suppose you don't have to, but I always have.

Bake at 375 for 10-15 mins.  My oven runs a little off so I usually bake mine for 17 minutes. 
This recipe makes a ton of cookies!  And they are super duper moist...and of course yummy!!

So on with our day today.  We woke up at just about 7 this morning, and I had completely forgot that Emma's school fundraiser was due today!  I quickly called my inlaws because they hadn't ordered anything yet and my mother in law came right over and ordered something! =)

We got Emma off to school and Brian and I came home and did some yard work outside.  My mom came down today!  I love when my mom visits for a day.  She lives about an hour north of us so I don't get to see her on a regular basis.  We went with her and ran some errands with her, and then she took us out for lunch!  We went to a sports bar type place and had boneless wings.  Sooo good.  Then we headed to Sams Club to get a few things.  By that time it was time to go get Emma from school.  We picked her up and then off to the mall we went.  Well of course Emma immediately spotted Build-A-Bear and Nana of course let her make one =)







She chose a very cute "pumpkin bear"  Very fitting for this time of the year =)

After we were walking through Macy's, and she found these beautiful ear-muffs!




She thought they were pretty something let me tell you!  They even have a place where you can hook in your MP3 player and it plays your music through them....we totally said no to these! haha


We headed off to Target as well.  We didn't buy anything exciting there.  But I did get a bunch of Yankee Candle pumpkin spice tarts for my tart burner.  I currently have that burning in the Kitchen, as well as my Yankee Candle pumpkin candle going in the living room.  I have to say it's smells pretty darn good in my house right now =)

We had leftovers tonight for supper, and got into our pajamas super early.  Like 5:30 early.  It's nice to just have an evening to relax.  Unfortunately Brian is working tonight.  And tonight it's the premier of the new shows Chicago Fire & Nashville.  I'm definately going to watch both!  It's time to get Emma off to bed.....and then I think i'm going to make some cinnamon hot rolls for her to have for breakfast in the morning!!  Enjoy your evening everyone =)