Confession

Hello.  My name is Johannah.  And I am a couponaholic.  haha  No, not really...but I have been couponing twice in the last 2 days.  I had a ton of coupons that were ready to expire, so I had to use them up!  Quite a few people have asked how the couponing is done, so i'm going to try and explain a little of it.  I'm sorry if anyone of you find this post "boring"  haha

All my couponing has been strictly done at Target & The Dollar Tree.  They are the only 2 stores that I understand the couponing process, so that's why I stick with them.  This morning I went to Target.  and this is what I got. 

 
 
This came to around $77.00 for all this.  After coupons I paid $8.36.  Crazy right!!  I'll break it down for you.  Starting with the 4 bottles of method cleaning spray in the middle.
A bottle of Method Cleaning Spray is $2.99
You can buy a limit of 4 using coupons.  There is a sale going on at Target for buy 3 Method Sprays Get 1 Free.  So I used 4 manufacturer coupons for $1.00 off any Method item.  I then stacked that with 3 Target coupons for $1.00 off any Method item.  That makes it $1.97 for all 4 bottles of Method spray! 
 
With the Herbal Essence, I have coupons for Buy 1 Shampoo Get 1 Conditioner free.  And you can use a limit of 4 of those coupons at once. 
 
The Beggin dog strips were $2.97.  I had a manufacturers coupon from the weekend paper for Buy 1 Get 1 Free.  Plus a target coupon for 75 cents off.  So I stacked those together as well! 
 
I'm not sure if this makes sense to anyone or if it's even helpful for people who have wanted to learn how to do this.  But I gave it a shot explaining! haha 
If you  have questions, please ask and i'll try my best to answer! =)