What I'm Loving - Wednesday

I didn't have a lot to post tonight, so I figured I would blog about What i'm loving Wednesday!  So here we go!

I'm loving that the temperatures have been in the 70's, but i'm not loving the rain that has come along with it.  I'm loving that Fall is in the air.  Fall is my favorite time of the year, but I dread winter coming. 

I'm loving that I will soon get to put out all my fall decor!  Pumpkins, Cornstalks, scarecrows and all the good stuff that comes along with it! 

I'm loving that the we had a great weekend away!  I'm loving that we were able to eat dinner twice as a family at our most favorite restaurant, the Cracker Barrel! =)



I'm loving that Emma is obsessed with making friendship bracelets!  I think it is super cute!  


I'm also loving that Emma is LOVING 1st grade!!  And i'm loving that Emma started Level 2 in gymnastics.  Although they have changed it to the Novice level.  And she will still be going twice a week =)

Well, that is about all I have for tonight!  I have 3 more hours of work left and then i'm off for 2 days!  Very much ready again for days off =)