Being Real

I'm going to be 100% real here.  Brian and I went grocery shopping after we dropped Emma off at school this morning.  We get home and I realize, Wow there is no room in my refrigerator for anything we just bought.  No room.  So I took out the trashbag and began to toss stuff in the trash.  I guess I don't clean it as much as I should :/   I may or may not have had some salad dressing that expired in maybe 2011.  Oopss!  I may or may not have had a couple of other things in there that might have expired as well.  So while i'm being "real" here.  Take a peek at what my refrigerator looked like before.

 
 
Ummm.  Yeah.  I'm surprised i'm posting this.  haha  It was bad.  My trashbag was super heavy when I was done throwing away.  But I made lots of room for all the groceries I bought!
 
 
 
 
Much better!!!! =)

Brian reads my blog and I know he's going to say, I can't believe you posted this.  haha =) 
 
While I was at the fridge cleaning, I decided to wash some windows, Brian vacummed the living room for me, along with moving all the furniture and vacumming under it =)  And he even vacummed the furniture.  Yeah, we have to vacuum our furniture because of the dog and 2 cats.  I said I wouldn't let the dog up on the couch, but welllll...he's a member of the family and I want him to be comfy =)  And then I dusted.  Kitchen floor still needs to be washed, but I think it's time to relax for a few, have some lunch and watch a little tv before Miss Emma gets out of school at 2:15.  =)   Hope everyone enjoys thier day.