Coupon-ing!!

It's my 100th blog post today!!  YAY!! =)  And I did my first coupon'ing trip today!!  I've wanted to try it for a long time, but I had no idea what I was doing.  So one evening I did a lot of reading about it online, and figured out which stores in my area would take coupons and which ones would take more than one coupon.  So after cutting coupons and finding some online, Brian and Emma and Me of course headed out today to see what we could do!  95% of this was done at Target.  So here is what we got:

 
I'll break it all down as to what we got.
4 packages of Stayfree
4 Febreeze warmers
2 packages of Milo's dog treats
2 packages of Waggin' Trail dog treats
1 bottle of Scope mouthwash
1 tube of Colgate toothpaste
2 packages of Gillette Fusion razors
1 bottle of Garnier shampoo
1 package of Sunbelt granola bars
1 package of Kraft homestyle Mac&Cheese
 
Guess how much I spent?  $20.11!!!  Super happy about that.  I'm anxious to start doing a little more!!  Anyone else out there use coupons?? 

Have a great day!!! =)