Vacation on my mind =)

What a morning Emma and I have had!  We have watched cartoons, read books, and even played hair dresser!  I was the lucky one this morning to have my hair done.  Emma also informed me this morning that she wants to be a school teacher when she grows up.  That makes me happy =)  We'll see if she sticks with that!

Emma went and got her dry erase board and asked me to draw a picture for her.  So here is what I made for her.




We are soooooooo excited!  I made reservations the other day for Emma to go to the Bippidy Boppidy Boutique again, and we also made reservations for lunch at Cinderellas Royal Table which is located right inside the castle at the Magic Kingdom.  We have never been to Disney at Christmas time, and we are really excited for it! =)  The 144 days will fly by i'm sure!

Hope everyone is enjoying their week! =)