4th of July Recap!

Happy 4th of July everyone!  A little late, but better late than never =)  We had a really great 4th.  The only thing that could have made it better is if my husband didn't have to work.  But we sacraficed him working today so that we can take our trip to Disney in December!  Gotta save the vacation time =) 

Emma and I traveled to my parents house which is about an hour north of us.  We got up super early, about 6:15 ish and headed up there.  She woke up kinda grumpy, she's not an early bird at all!  So I promised her before we left town we would make a stop at Dunkin Donuts for a donut.  Well we got to D&D and she didn't want a donut anymore, and saw a huge sign for Oreo Coolatas.  I wasn't in the mood to argue so I gave in and let her get one.  After that she was in a super super good mood!  We had a fun ride there.  We sang and laughed the whole way =)

The weather wasn't looking too promising.  It looked like it was going to rain on our parade.  Literally.  But thankfully at the parade we just got a quick shower and that was it.  We had our umbrellas thankfully =)





Our relatives that live in Georgia who just bought a summer home up here! =)






My cousins 2 little kids.  Madison & Owen.  They are so cute =)



Emma and Madison.  I wish these 2 had the chance to see each other more often.  They have such a blast together! =)




And then the rain comes!  Emma with Tia, who Emma loooveesss right to pieces =)



Me and my little girl =)



After the parade it was time to swim in the pool!  The water was cold, but the kids didn't care one bit!




I love this little girl to pieces!  And I don't usually buy her bikinis.  This was at the gap for dirt cheap and it was red white and blue for the 4th, so I figured why not.  And it turns out it was pretty cute on her =)




Eating some super yummy food!


We ended the night with sparklers.  We watched the fireworks from my parents house and Emma loved them.  I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July!!!  We are getting ready to spend this weekend at camp with family!  Excited!!! =)