Thirty-One Party

So have you all heard of Thirty-One?  I'm in LOVE with all of their stuff lately!  If you haven't heard of them, they are a company that sells purses, totes, bags, baskets, etc  Basically anything to keep you organized!  There are hundereds of different patterns you can choose from, monograming and personalization!  I'm hosting a party in a couple of weeks at my house and I also have it online so anyone can order =)  If anyone is interested in ordering anything click on the link below.  You can pay for it online and have it shipped directly to you!  =)  There are lots of cool things for summer in the book right now!  I'm loving the Large utility tote!  I think i'm going to have to order about 4 of them! haha 

Here is the link:

www.mythirtyone.com/adele/

Once you get there click on "My Parties" in the top left hand corner.  On the next page that comes up, under my name, Johannah Sirois click "Shop Now".  That's all there is to it!!  =)