Commenting Challenge - Dream Vacation {Day 5}

Today is the final day of Jenna's Journey Commenting Challenge! 




I'm really glad that I did this, I have come across some new wonderful blogs that I have enjoyed reading and gained some new followers =) 

So today is Day 5, and it's "Tell us about your dream vacation" 

I have been fortunate to have traveled a lot while growing up.  It seemed like we were always going somewhere.  My most favorite trips though have been in the last couple of years when we have taken Emma to Walt Disney World.  There is just something so special about experiencing Disney with a child of your own.  Everything is just so magical there.  We love it that's for sure! 
But...I have to say that isn't my dream vacation.  If I could pick anywhere in the world to go I would probably pick Sweden!  I know it's not a tropical vacation, but it just looks to be so beautiful there.  And most of my family was originally from Sweden, so I would love to see it. 



I would also LOVE to go somewhere tropical as well.  And that being Hawaii!  I have always wanted to take a trip there and I hope to someday. 



So where is your dream vacation? 

That concludes Day 5 of Jenna's Journey Commenting Challenge =)  I definately had fun with it and hope everyone else did as well!!

So onto what's been going on around here this past week.  Emma had gymnastics both Wednesday and Today.  She is LOVING it!!!  And she is doing really well with it.  I'm pretty darn proud of her ;) 

Tomorrow is me and my hubby's 5th Wedding Anniversary!  I can't believe it has been 5 years already!  We both have to work tomorrow night and i'm having my Thirty-One party early afternoon, so no celebrating our anniversary tomorrow.  We are planning a day trip in the next couple of weeks though =) 

I hope everyone enjoys their Weekend!!!! =)