Commenting Challenge {Day 4} Hobbies

It's day 4 of Jenna's Journey Commenting Challenge!  I have to say i'm loving this!  I'm "meeting" new people and following some really cool blogs =)  So today's challenge, "Tell us about your hobbies"

My biggest hobby...spending time with my family.  There is nothing I enjoy more =) 

I have always enjoyed reading.  But after having Emma 5 years ago now I kind of gave it up.  Just didn't have much time.  But then this past Christmas I got a Kindle Fire, and I am addicted to that thing!  I have never read so much in my life!  I most recently just read The Grey Series books.  I LOVED them!  It's so not a book that I would have just gone out and bought, but with all the hype about it I decided to give it a try.  Great read! 

I also love to watch reality tv.  I know, terrible right.  I love to watch the Bachelor or the Bachelorette.  Those are probably my favorite reality shows.  But my most favorite show is Army Wives!  Anyone else watch this show? 

Music.  I love music!  Mostly country music!  Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift.  I could listen to music all day long! =)

I also really enjoy cooking and baking.  But I hate cleaning up the mess after!  If I could cook and bake all day long I would be happy as long as I don't have to clean a single dish! haha  I always do though =)

So what is everyone else's hobbies?  I'm anxious to hear!! =)