Commenting Challenge {Day 3}

Today is Day 3 of the Commenting Challenge over at Jenna's Journey!  Today's topic is "What are your favorite social networking sites and favorite websites!  Sooo here it goes!! 

My favorite social networking site is most definately facebook!  It took me quite a while to get into facebook.  I was an original fan of myspace.com!  And facebook was completely different to me.  But once I got into it and saw that all my friends were on it, and then came across people I hadn't seen in years...I was hooked!  I upload probably way too many photos on facebook.  My facebook page is completely private, I have it set so only people that I know really well are able to view it.  I'm not on twitter or instagram either.  I really don't know a whole lot about either of those.

Some of my most favorite websites are:  Etsy, Pintrest & Amazon.  I am slightly addicted to Etsy!  I'm always finding the cutest things on there.  I have ordered dozens of personalized shirts for Emma.  And in another post I will share my favorite sellers on Etsy =)  Pintrest I love as well.  Although i'm not quite as addicted to it as some people that I know.  But they really do have some cool ideas on there!  And I love Amazon, because well you can buy anything on there!  Seriously, what did we do before the internet??  =) 

And of course one of my most favorties is Blogger!  I log onto blogger quite a bit throughout the day to read up on everyones blogs, leave comments and update mine! =)

So that concludes Day 3 of the comment challenge!  I'm anxious to see what other peoples favorite social network sites and websites are! =)