Comment Challenge - Introduction

I'm linking up today with Jenna's Comment Challenge!  I have never done this before but I thought it would be a cool way to get new people to read your blog!  Feel free to do the same!  =)

Sooo...My name is Johannah.  I live in a small city in Maine.  I'm married to my best friend Brian, we will have been married for 5 years this coming Saturday!!! =)  We have a 5 year old little girl, named Emma.  She is the light of our life!

We have 2 cats.  They are both almost 2 years old.  Both girls, Bubbles & Bella.  Emma named Bubbles, such a cute name!  We also have a 10 month old puppy.  He is some sort of hound mix.  We rescued him from South Carolina where he was going to be euthinized.  We love him sooo much!  His name is Gunner. 

I work fulltime, 40+ hours a week.  I'm a 9-1-1, police/fire/ems dispatcher for our county.  I have worked there for 9 years now!  My husband is a police officer.

So that is day 1 of the comment challenge, link up too!  This could be fun! =)