A visit to Cocoa Beach, Florida

While on vacation in Florida, we took a day trip to Cocoa Beach.  This place brings back so many memories for me.  Growing up we visited Cocoa Beach every year.  My grandmothers sister lived there with her family, so it was always so nice to visit them.  The last time we were in Cocoa Beach was on our honeymoon back in 2007.  We visited with my Great Aunt and had a wonderful visit.  It wasn't too long after our visit that she passed away.  I have always been so thankful that we made the time on our honeymoon to spend some time with her. 

So off to the beach we went!  Emma was soooo excited about going.  Our beaches here in Maine are COLD!  I honestly don't think I have ever been swimming in the ocean here in Maine because the water temp is bitterly cold even in the middle of summer.












If you look far out in this photo you can see the Space Shuttle launch pad =)



I loved our day at the beach!  We had such a great time playing in the water and sand.  And finding sea shells.  These are the memories that I will always remember =)