Best Vacation Ever!!!

Hey everyone!  I'm back!  We just returned from our 9 day vacation to Disney World in Florida!  Oh my gosh we had an absolute blast!  I thought that I may have some time to blog while down there, but noooo way.  We were on the go constantly.  From 7am to 11pm every single day.  This I have to say was by far our best family vacation yet!  We went with my parents, and it was just so much fun!  I literally took thousands of photos.  Haha =)  So over the next couple of days, i'll do separate posts of our trip.   I'll start with day 1!   The night before we left Emma was sooo excited.  She had to sleep with the 2 minnie & mickey dolls that she has =)



View from the plane.  FYI, I despise flying.  And for me to take this picture looking out the window is a pretty big deal to me! haha



Finally at the hotel and enjoying a snow cone!



Riding to Downtown Disney =)




The first night we got to Florida it was really quite chilly, but boy did it warm up as the week went on!





At Goofys Candy Company.  A Mickey Mouse cake pop, let me tell you, it was sooo good!



After we left Downtown Disney we were exhausted.  We headed back to the hotel to catch some sleep so we could start our next morning out bright and early by heading to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios!  These 2 parks are pretty cool.  But not as cool as all the Disney Parks =)





Seuss Landing at Islands of Adventure was awesome!  And we went at a great time, Emma has been learning a lot of about Dr Seuss at school =)









I saw all these little girls wandering around the park with their faces painted, and I wanted Emma to have it done too!  We found the spot and she was sooo excited to have it done!




Emma with the Cat and the Hat =)





Emma with Curious George, She loveesss him!


She loved this rollar coaster!  Much braver than I ever was at her age!


After we left the 2 parks for the day, we headed over to Universals City Walk.  It's a bunch of shops and restaurants.  We met my parents there for dinner at Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville.  Soooo good!  We ended the night with a nice drink, that was served in a blender =)



Emma was exhausted after a busy day!

I'll hopefully do another post later today about our week!  I'm most likely going to bombard you all with photos! haha  I'm sad to be home and back to reality and work.  But we had the best time, and made memories that will last a lifetime!

Now it's time to catch up on everyones blogs that I haven't read for the last 10 days or so! =)  haha