Loving the weekends!

I am LOVING the weekends right now!  Last year and well for the last 9 years I had weekends off every 5 months.  And only for 4 weeks.  We have a new schedule at work now where I have every other weekend off.  And let me tell you, I LOVE IT!!!  The other thing I love about it is that Brian has every other weekend off as well and they are the same weekends as me =)  So today I got up around 9:30 ish.  I had to work Friday night, so I slept in a bit.  We headed out to camp for the morning.  My inlaws and brother in law and his 2 girls were out there.  The kids and the dogs had a blast.  3 kids & 3 dogs, they were running non stop!  They had the 4-wheelers out so all the girls took turns and went for rides. 


That's Emma and my niece Haley =)


Gunner & the new puppy Riley get along pretty darn well!


Emma and Daddy heading out for a ride







The girls love going on 4 wheeler rides!  So we had lunch out to camp, we made our own italian sandwiches.  They were super yummy!  After we left camp we headed back into town and had to go and do a little shopping.  We made homemade tacos tonight for supper.  Regular beef tacos and fish tacos!  After dinner Brian had to get some sleep because he's working a complete overnight shift tonight and Emma and I headed to the park.  I decided to give my shot again at taking photos in manual mode.  So here they go!











This is when Emma screamed, "The playground is all Mine tonight!!"  =)









Okay, so normally I don't allow Emma to go up the slides the wrong way...however..she was the only one at the playground at the time, so I was a rebel and let her break the rules! Haha! =)





So those were the pictures I took in manual!  I don't see a huge difference from manual & automatic, shooting wise.  Other than manual being a pain trying to figure out the correct ISO, shuter speed and aperature.  I'm probably going to stick to mostly taking them in auto, so much easier!! haha

So tomorrow my parents are coming down and picking up Emma.  She is on school vacation this coming week for the entire week.  So they are coming to get her to keep her for a couple of days.  I'm not too sure what I will do with all my alone time while she is gone.  Between school vacation and us going on vacation the week after that, she is going to be out of school for almost 3 weeks.  That's a lot, but I figure she is only in Kindergarden she's not going to miss too too much! 

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!!  It's a beautiful one here! =)