Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone!  We had a really great day today.  Well it didn't start off that great.  I got home from work at 2:00 am this morning and my husband met me at the door with Emma's brand new Northface jacket.  Yeah, the dog decided to have a snack while we were both at work last night.  And the snack he chose was her jacket.  Ohhh I was sooo mad.  My mother got it for her and paid a lot of money for it.  We crate the dog when we aren't home and all I can think of is Emma must have left her jacket on top of the crate and he must have pulled it through.  Darn dog! 

Emma woke up bright and early this morning,and was anxious to see what the Easter Bunny left!



Finding the eggs =)



Eggs hidden on the wall!









She's totally spoiled.  I never got money in my easter eggs =)


Bubbles trying to get stuff out of her basket!


This is what the Easter Bunny left for goodies =)


And this was our lunch!  We had my parents down for Easter lunch.  Normally we have ham, but I decided this year to do a pork roast.  So easy, put it in the crockpot and let it cook for 8 hours.  It was super yummy!



We had a really good morning and afternoon.  I took the day off and i'm so glad that I did.  I love being at home on days like this and not having to work that night!  We are all exhausted already though.  Up early this morning, and probably to bed early tonight. =)  Happy Easter to everyone!!!! =)  Hope you all enjoyed your day! =)