Sick Days,,,

What a winter we've had in our family with being sick.  I tell ya what, it's been horrible!  As you know from my last post my husband got extremely sick with the flu.  He is now on day 4 and still isn't feeling 100%.  Yesterday, which was my birthday, Emma came down with it.  Horrriibbbblle!  She wasn't acting herself and *asked* to go to bed.  This child never asks to go to bed!  I had to work last night, so I felt terrible that my hubby who was sick also had to take care of our daughter who was sick.  Both of them were vomiting.  I feel so bad for both of them.  I kept Emma home from school today so she could rest and get better.  Brian was feeling a little better today, no more vomiting for either of them today!  YAY!!!  And knock on wood, I still haven't got it.  Tomorrow is my day off and I plan to Lysol my entire house and wash all the sheets, blankets and pillows.  And have every window open in the house while doing so! haha =) 

As of today we have 29 days until we leave for Disney!  We are soooo excited!  We are going to be taking Emma to the Bippity Boppity Boutique while we are there.  If you haven't heard of it, it's Disneys version of a hair and makeup salon for kids. They dress like their favorite Disney princess and then go and get all dolled up.  Disney sells the princess dresses for about $50.00.  I refuse to spend that much money on a dress up dress.  If it is a dress that she could wear all the time, I would pay it.  Plus, with dress up dresses Emma tends to complain that they are itchy and hot.  And I don't think in the heat and humidity of Florida Emma would be comfortable in it.  Sooo I have been on the lookout for a dress that looks similar to Emma's favorite princess Belle.  And I found it!!!!  It came in the mail today and I love it.  Here is a picture of it.


I am absolutely in LOVE with it!  I know that it doesn't look exactly like Belle's dress.  But it's pretty darn close!  Plus, it's cotton so it's going to be cool and comfortable!  I just think it's adorable=)  I have ordered another dress from the place that I got this one before.  They are custom made just for you.  I paid $48.00 for this dress.  Which I really don't think is too bad.  Considering this can be worn really whenever.  It's not just a costume dress.  I ordered Emma's Halloween costume from this same lady. She was Jessie from Toy Story. Here is the picture of that dress =)


You should definitely check out her etsy store.  Her children's dresses and aprons that she makes are so cute! 
Here is the link to her store:


I have officially finished packing Emma's suitcase for our trip.  I haven't even started mine or my husbands.  Soon enough though!

I'm also kind of stressing out that I haven't done any Easter shopping yet!  Usually by this time I am completely done.  I really need to get on the ball and just get it done.  I foresee the Easter bunny may be leaving Miss Emma a new bicycle. =)

I hope everyone enjoys their day and evening! =)