Early Morning

Emma went to bed last night at 7:30 and woke up at 5:00 am.  This is soooo rare for her.  She usually doesn't want to get up at all in the mornings!  But I think she was really really excited for her playdate this afternoon.  It was her first time going to her friend Allie's house. 

Since she got up super early Brian and I decided to take her out for breakfast.  We went to a restaurant here in town.  She told us in the car that she really wanted a mickey mouse pancake.  So when we ordered the told our waitress that same thing.  They don't have mickey pancakes on the menu, but the waitress said she would make it happen!



I think they did a really good job with her pancake!  She thought it was the coolest thing ever!



After breakfast it was time to head to school.  Which I might add was sure that she was going to be late.  But we made it just on time! =)

After school we had to run home quickly so Emma could change her clothes before heading to her friends house.  She somehow managed to fall into a huge mud puddle on her recess and she was soaking wet. 

Emma had such a great playdate today with one of her great friends.  This was her first real playdate since starting school!  They played dress up & watched a movie.  I really don't think she was ready to leave when I went to pick her up!! 

When I picked her up we headed to Target.  I wanted to pick up a few things, and I managed to get a good deal on something!  Emma loves all the Barbie movies.  The new Barbie Mermaid Tale 2 came out the other day.  It was on sale for $12.99 and you also got a free $8.00 Barbie with it! 

I have kind of made the Friday nights that I am off from work, Pizza nights at our house.  We make our own pizza, and it's fun!  Choose our own toppings and then bake.  Emma loves to help! 

This is my last night off from work before working the next 3 nights.  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!  It's suppose to be nice here again the next couple of days!! =)