Beautiful Day!!

The weather here in Maine was Ahhmazing today!  Completely goregous actually!  We had a high of 56 degrees.  That high of a temperature at the beginning of March is awesome.  Brian brought Emma to school this morning and I got to sleep a couple of extra hours!  I love to sleep in, but i'm always afraid i'm going to miss something if I do! haha 

Anyway, Brians dad had surgery about a week ago, so he is out of work for a while.  So he took a ride with us to camp for a bit this morning.  I love it out there.  They actually have 2 camps.  One on a lake, and the other is not.  We went to the one that isn't on a lake.  We brought Gunner with us so he could run.  Boy does he love that!  He had so much fun! 




So we let the dog run, Brian shoveled the deck off out there and then we headed back to town. 
Emma had another doctors appointment today.  Just to make sure her ear infections were gone, and also we wanted to talk to the doctor about having tubes put in her ears.  The doctor suggested that we wait another 4 to 6 months and then revisit the tubes option. 

The weather was so nice that we spent the entire day outside.  After picking Emma up from school and going to the doctor, she wanted to ride her bike.  She had so much fun!   And it looks as though we will be getting her a new bike this spring. Hers is getting a little small for her.










Today was a good day.  Tomorrow is Friday, and Emma is having her very first "real" play date after school!  She is sooo excited to be going to someone else's house! =)

Even though today was a good day, I was still feeling quite sad for a co-worker.  One of the deputies that I work with lost his wife last night after a long illness.  I can't help but just feel so sad for him.  She was young.  Just a couple of years older than me.  I just simply can't imagine what he is going through. 

After a long day of spending time outside, everyone in this house is tuckered out.  Both Emma and Brian are sound asleep and it isn't even quite 8:30 yet.  Oh, and the puppy and 2 cats are sound asleep too!  I guess it's time for me to catch up on some DVR! =)