Weekend Randoms =)

Emma had decided that she wanted to get her ears pierced.  Well, to be quite honest i'm not ready for that yet.  That kind of means she is growing up.  =(   Plus...I had told her when she is able to take care of them, clean them and everything else that goes along with it, then she could get them done.  I really didn't think she was ready for that yet.  Sooo after a lot of crying, I had an idea!  I took her to the mall and we went into Claires and I got her a big package of magnetic earings!  When she wears them they look just like she has her ears pierced!  She was sooo excited that they look real.  We put them right in, and by the time we got home she said her ears were itchy and she wanted them out.  So after explaining to her that if they were real she wouldn't be able to take them out, she was happy she didn't do it quite yet.  =)  I took a picture with my phone and texted it to my parents and my husband.  They all thought she had actually had them pierced!  Here is a picture taken from my phone.


Soooo on another note.  Since we are leaving for Florida in ohhh 80 days or so, I decided it is time to lose some weight.  I'm not going all crazy with exercise and all that just yet.  I'm just cutting back, eating healthier, more veggies and fruits.  I'm addicted to diet coke bad.  I love it.  I'm on day 4 now without any caffeine at all, and no sweets.  I've been making pita sandwiches for lunch with turkey, tomatos & alfalfa sprouts.  It is sooo good!  This morning for breakfast I had a 1/2 of a toasted multi grain sandwich flat with an egg white topped with salsa.  Sound yucky?  It totally wasn't!  It was super yummy! 



Today is Superbowl Sunday!  It will definately be hard to pass up all the yummy food today, but *I WILL GET THROUGH IT*! =)  We're hoping for a win from our Pats today!!!! =)  I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend!!!! =)