Valentines Day Dance!

I know that Valentines Day is over, however they just had the Father/Daughter Valentines Day dance last night!  Emma has been soooo excited for it!  We got her a new dress, sweater, tights, and shoes.  And made an appointment to have her hair done!  And then what happened on Friday night at about 5:30?  She got soooo sick!  Throwing up, runny nose, all that yucky stuff.  She threw up from about 5:30 until around 1:00 am. She finally fell asleep and then slept most all day Saturday.  I woke her up around 1:30 in the afternoon and asked how she was feeling.  She said she was feeling much better, and she looked better.  I bathed her and got her dressed and she kept saying she didn't want to miss her special night with her daddy.  We decided to let her go, so we went to the salong and got her hair done!  I brought my camera with me there but didn't even take a single picture while she was getting it done!  Gosh i'm terrible lately!  Her hair was the cutest I have ever seen it.  She had a braid across the front and then all pulled up in curls, with a big white flower!  Sooo cute!  We came home got her dressed, took a few pics and then off she went for a night out with her dad!  Here are some pics =)






Emma had so much fun!  I didn't get a ton of photos with my camera, but Brian did take my little point & shoot camera and they got quite a few photos.  I'll have to go through them later and post some more.  Andd..Emma is still feeling lots better.  Still a nasty runny nose and runny eyes, but no more of the fluish type stuff! =)  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!! =)