Slidding!!!

I've never been a huge fan of winter.  However....I always have so much fun when we are outside playing in the snow with Emma.  Brian and I both had yesterday off.  I absolutely love having the same days off as him!  Working the schedules and shifts that we do makes it hard.  But we make it work!  And we have an agreement with each other, that the days off that we do have we spend them together as a family.  I'm so glad that I married a man who is just as much a family oriented person as I am.  He is amazing.  Love him so much! =)  Anywayyy.  Yesterday we had a good day!  I got up around 6:30 ish, got Emma ready for school, fed her breakfast and then off to school we went.  I love dropping her off at school.  I bring her into the school and she always gives me a big hug and kiss and then off she goes to her classroom.  I love seeing her walk down the hallway with that big backpack on and all the big kids around her.  She looks soooo small!

After dropping her off I came home got ready and Brian and I went into Bangor to do some shopping.  First we went and looked at new cars.  I'm in the market for one hopefully soon.  But what to get?  My ideal car would be a new Chevy Tahoe...but there is no way I will be paying for the gas for that with the prices of gas right now.  So we have looked at the Ford Edge, which i'm totally in love with!  It has everything in a car I could possibly want!  It's really prettyyyy =)



I also like the new Jeep Grand Cherokees.  Right now I have a Jeep Liberty, which I have had since 2004.  So it's older and I would like to have something larger.  I really have never had any problems with my Jeep.  And the Grand Cherokee is nice too!




Yesterday I found a VW Touareg.  It was really really nice as well.



Every SUV that I have looked at was black or dark blue.  I'm not sure why!  And my Jeep that I have now is black.  Who knows what I will end up with for a vehicle.  But I really like all the ones that I did look at yesterday! =)  Brian and I got to have lunch together yesterday.  It's always nice to be able to have lunch together, just the two of us.  We picked a few things up at Sams Club and then went and got Emma at school.  She was sooo excited because she knew we were going to go slidding.  If any of you live in the south, this is soooo much fun!  Yes it is cold, and it gets tiring walking up the hill, but it's so worth it!


I love her face!  The face of excitement!  I wish this were a video because it was sooo funny!  She was laughing and squeeling!



These pictures don't do it justice, she was really going fast on this little sled that she had!!



See that excitement!  I love this girl and boy!! =)


Emma thought this was so funny!  When the sled finally stopped her face was covered in snow! =)



Making the trek back up the hill =)


Me and my little girl!





Me and my man =)



Completely tuckered out!!!  We took her out for dinner last night and I thought she was going to fall asleep at the table.  She was soooo tired from this =)  We had a great day!  Brian has to work tonight, so i'm not sure what Miss Emma and I will do this afternoon.  Hopefully something fun, it sounds like we are in for a big snowstorm tonight into tomorrow...I'm ready for spring! =)  Hope everyone has a great day!!!!!