Progress

So my last post I posted that I was trying out this whole diet thing.  I have now been 11 days!  I think this is the most I have ever stayed on track with dieting.  I'm starting to feel really well!  I have cut out sweets and soda completely.  This was sooo hard at first and still is.  There have been numerous evenings when I have been home and have just wanted to go into the cupboard or freezer and get something chocolate and sweet.  But this time I have completely put my mind to it.  I feel a lot better already too.  I'm not sure how much weight, if any, I have lost yet as my husband took the scale away from me! haha  We'll get it back out in another week or so and we'll see if I have progressed at all.  I'm excited about this and i'm hoping and praying that I will be able to stick this out.  I need and want to get healthy.  My blood pressure has been really high in the past and i'm hoping that maybe changing my lifestyle a bit will help with this.  =)