A Princess Makeover!

I'm sooo incredibly excited about going to Disney in like 84 days, not that I am counting or anything! =)  I have been to Disney more times than I can count, but now that I am a mom to a 5 year old that is into everything Disney, it's much much more magical than ever!  My parents always brought me every year when I was growing up.  We had a great time, but Disney has changed so much over the years.  One of the things is the Bippidy Boppidy Boutique!!!!!  They never had that when I was little!  With Emma being 5 years old and all this is the perfect time to visit the boutique!  I made the reservations for it this evening.  They have 2 locations, one at the Magic Kingdom and the other at Downtown Disney.  I really wanted to do it at the Magic Kingdom, but after reading all the reviews the less busy place seems to be Downtown Disney.  I did tell Emma about it, only because I wanted her to choose which princess she wants to be.  After looking at the prices of the dresses at Disney, there was no way I was paying that much.  She choose Belle and I found a dress online for more than 1/2 the price of the ones at the disney store.  I cannot wait to take her their for her Disney Makeover! =) 

I have been *terrible* at taking photos lately!  My camera is always right there, but lately I haven't grabbed it.  Tonight when I was getting Emma ready for bed, I snapped a couple of her and Gunner snuggling.  They have become the best of friends.  There is nothing like a puppy.  We love him so much! =)






Happy February 1st to everyone!!! =)