Pneumonia...shna-monia!

So as my last post stated, the doctor informed me that have a viral bronchitis.  Put me on some meds and sent me on my way home.  So tonight I was heading back from the store.  We pulled into Dairy Queen {so I could please the cranky 5 year old in the backseat} and my phone rings.  It's my Doctor.  What could she want?  She first asks how i'm feeling.  Told her i'm feeling a little better since starting the meds but not 100%.  She tells me that after reviewing my chest x-rays with the radiologist they determined that I do in fact have Pneumonia.  Yup that's right, Pneumonia.  So what does this mean I ask her.  She tells me to stay on the meds i'm on, drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest.  I'm doing all of the above, except sleeping!  I'm not even tired.  I haven't had real sleep since last Thursday.  Hence why i'm up at 3:49 in the morning blogging!  Anywayyy...so that's that.  Pneumonia it is.  I'm going to do my best to get rid of this stuff because it sure isn't fun, if any of you have had it...then you know what i'm talkin' bout!  Now i'm going to head back to bed and hopefully fall asleep =)