Mix of Emotions....

So tonight I have mixed emotions.  My little princess is officially starting Kindergarten tomorrow!  I am extremely happy for her, she will be meeting all kinds of new friends and will have a blast.  But there is a part of me that is completely sad.  I'm sure these emotions are completely normal.  But I go from one minute laughing with Emma to the next minute crying because she is growing up so fast.  It seems like just yesterday she was my little 3 pound baby, and now tomorrow she starts school and next week she turns 5!  Since having her life has compltely flown by.  I cherish every minute I have with my family and we have made some of the best memories ever. 

I remember the day she was born.  2 months premature and weighing 3 pounds 2 ozs.  I was so scared to hold a baby that size, but I quickly grew acustomed to it.  She was my tiny miracle that's for sure.  This picture of her she was less than an hour old =)


This photo reminds me of a little baby bird in her nest =)  She was born completely healthy, but due to my really really high blood pressure I had to have an emergency c-section.  She spent a month in the neonantal intensive care unit learning to take a bottle and then we were able to bring her home =)


Last year at this time Emma was starting Pre-K.  I was nervous about that too.  But she only went for 3 hours a day.  She had the most amazing teacher last year and learned so much.  Here is a picture of Em last year on her first day of Pre-K



Tomorrow sure will be a day of lots of emotions.  But I know in my heart that my little princess will be completely fine.  She will have so much meeting new friends and getting to know her new teacher.  Time sure does go by quickly!