5 Years Old & Zebras!

Well Miss Emma turned 5 years old this past week!  Friday was her actual birthday.  I packed a special cupcake in her lunchbox for school and put a Birthday card in her lunchbox as well.  That evening we went out for Pizza with some family & friends.  The kids had soooo much fun and were so good.  After that we spent the evening at our house in the backyard having a campfire and toasting marshmallows.  It was the best evening we have had in a long time.  All the kids got along perfectly  And us adults had some great adult talk! 

Saturday we had Emma's Birthday party!  When I asked what kind of Birthday she wanted she immediately said, "I want a Zebra Party!"  Well that worked for me!  I love to decorate for parties and getting ready!  Here are some birthday photos =)

















Happy 5th Birthday to my little princess Emma!!! =)