Summer!!!

So I haven't been keeping up with this blog like I thought I would!  I am going to do my best to start blogging a lot more!  So lets go back to June for a bit!  Emma graduated from Pre-K!  I cannot believe my baby is going to be going to school fulltime starting in September =(  Exciting but super sad at the same time.  I'm not ready for her to be all grown up yet.  Here are some photos from her graduation picnic at the park with her class!
 
Showing off her diploma!  


 Emma with some of her "besties" in her class!

 Picnic Time!


And here is the last photo of her entire Pre-K class!  Emma got a letter in the mail the other day from her school telling her who she is getting for a teacher for Kindgergarten!  She was sooo excited.  When we opened the letter all kinds of colorful confetti fell out onto the floor, she was super excited about that =)  

So now onto the 4th of July!  We spend every 4th of July with my family in my hometown.  It's so much fun to be around family with beautiful weather and yummy food! 


Emma and Brian walking to the parade =)



My uncle driving the fire truck in the town parade, with our friends from Georgia riding in it!





Emma and Gracie swimming in my parents pool =)  We were fortunate to be able to have our friends from Georgia up visitng with us over the 4th of July!



The kids getting ready to watch the fireworks!!


Enjoying the fireworks!


I hope that everyone enjoyed their 4th of July with friends & family!  We had an amazing 4th of July this year =)  And someday i'll learn how to photograph fireworks!! haha =)