Girls Day =)

Miss Emma and I had a girls day today after I picked her up from Pre-K!  Brian has been away for the last 2 weeks, but has come home on the weekends.  Emma sure does miss her daddy when he is gone!  So I decided to take her to a pottery place today, and we had so much fun!  Our first stop though was to Starbucks!

They make these new "cake pops" there.  Emma tried the Birthday cake pop!  She said it was good!

If you have never tried Starbucks "salted carmel hot chocolate" you must try it!  There is no other word to describe it other than just simply amazing =)



So once at the pottery place, Emma chose a heart shaped plate that she wanted to paint.  She picked out some very lovely colors!






I had so much fun watching her paint!  She had such a blast.  I never got a photo of what I painted, but I painted a vase.  I'm anxious to get them back in a week and see how they turned out! 

A few days ago I came across a recipe for Brownie covered Oreo Cookies!  Brownies and Oreos - can you get much better than that?  So Emma and I decided to give them a try! 



You start with one box of brownie mix.  I'm pretty sure you can use any brand!  And one box of double stuf Oreos.  Prepare the brownies just as it says on the back of the box.


Dip the Oreos into the brownie mixuture and put them into a muffin tin.  Make sure you grease the muffin tins really good!  And then put them into the oven at 350 for about 15 minutes. 



And the finished product is just pure yummy-ness!!!!!  Emma loved them and we would definately make them again! 

Tomorrow after Emma gets out of Pre-K we are going to head to the stores and finish up some Mothers Day Shopping!! =)