Easter!

So I am a little bit late at posting about Easter!  But better late than never, right!  We had a really nice Easter this year.  Brian and I were both off from work, which was really nice!  My parents were able to come down for an Easter Lunch, and then we all took Emma to the movies to see "HOP".  Such an adorable movie!  Here are some photos from our Easter =)


So yeah.  Emma is a tad bit spoiled.  I know that, but she's our only child, and I enjoy spoiling her!!!!  One thing on Easter that Emma said to me was, "Mommy, apperantly the Easter Bunny doesn't know me too well."  I asked why and she said, "Because he left me Peeps, and I don't like Peeps!"  Ohhh how that made me laugh =) 


Don't mind the desperately needing to be re-painted garage.  When Brian saw this photo it made him realize how badly we need to paint or even better yet build a new garage!! 



Yeah....Emma got money in a couple of her Easter Eggs...=)  I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter!  Hopefully I will do better at blogging more!  We have a lot of fun things planned in the near future! =)